söndag, juli 02, 2006

Backtracking

There.. Finally a vacant computer. I mean, there are like four floors packed with people (?) and three computers for those to fight about. It`s like heaven when someone finally decides to leave them be.

Anyway. What have I been doing until this day?

*Day 1
Arrived at Tokyo Narita Airport late afternoon, weather was like... hot and humid, and since that plane was the total opposite of humidity, that was like I've always said, walking into a wall. Tired as any tired guy I got onto the next plane to Fukuoka/Hakata airport. Plane was totally not crowded, could almost pick whatever seat I wanted. However they felt like placing me in the total rear end of the aircraft, somehow closed off from the world (but whatever, I got a window seat ;) ).
When in Fukuoka city I spent one hour of looking, but couldn't find the hotel, so I asked this nice lady to ask a taxi driver to help me get to the hotel. Got there just in time for check-in personel closing the doors...

*Day 2
Took a limited express (whats the meaning of 'limited' anyway?) to Saga and took another local train to a station in the middle of nowhere to find Yoshinogari (a park with houses from the yayoi (not yaoi) period). After that I went to Nagasaki. Wandering around there for a couple of hours feeling lost until I got home around 10 pm totally worn out.

*Day 3
Looked for this tourist information in the Acros building where I meet this nice Japanese guy that seemed to be knowing about Malmoe (not Stockholm though...). Took a limited, whatever, train to Beppu. Since I arrived pretty late I didn't get to see much, just two of their famous "hells" (aka jigoku). Met this German backpacker letting me know of some nice places to visit whenever I got time. Back at Beppu station I found a small store selling used manga, where I got "Koko wa greenwood 1-9 + 11 for just Y1000.

...To be continued (coin laundry just finnished)

Inga kommentarer: