lördag, juli 08, 2006

Delta zone...

Soo... yesterday I went to this little town in the middle of nowhere called Yokohama (yeah I think you know where it is...). Could not find much of interest except for this famous Landmark Tower, some boats (I think it might be one of the biggest ports in the world (?), not sure though) and a giant ferriswheel. Oh, and they also had a kind of Chinatown area where everyone tried to make you go into their store or restaurant like mad... And they shouted like "oni-san, one-san"... Not that I understand why in the world they want to call all people their "dear brother" or "dear sister". In Yokohama I also accidentally found a Japanese vhs of Duck Tales. Really interesting.

Back in Tokyo I checked out the Tennou Izle (they really called it Izle, don't know why), where the "Delta Zone" should be located. (Delta Zone? Yeah, the one from Sailor Moon S series where the evil guys and the new outer soldiers where "living"). It went dark really quick which made it awfully creepy walking around these areas, whistling to Sailor Moon songs...

En liten tjej med jättelånga flätor, sådär en fjorton år och rätt söt..

Inga kommentarer: