söndag, juli 09, 2006

Quest of the game soundtracks

First of all I think one might wonder where in the world all the 800+ pictures I have taken are. The fact is, I thought it would be easier to put them up here, but since the transfer cable they have at the guest house wont fit into my camera I guess it will have to wait. I could try finding one in Akihabara, but I don't need more than the one I already have at home.

Bango. Couldn't get in touch with my friend so I practiced some kung-fu on the rooftop (wow, they actually had a rooftop here). Went on weighing my bag (nearly 20 kg) and went out to Ikebukuro trying to find Tower Records, but they did not have any game soundtracks at all *sob sob*, so I went to Shibuya (they actually warned me going here during weekends... no kidding, was really crowded). Found nothing of interest except a Mandarake store (someone in a restaurant I asked thought it was some kind of food). They had some Igarashi Yumiko manga at least, and a Zelda Wind Waker soundtrack.

Went to Akihabara continuing my quest to find game soundtracks. Fought the final boss at Super Potato and won a Zelda figure (yahoo..!). Found a wierd release of the Final Fantasy 7 soundtrack and went back to the hotel where it was really noisy (gosh, I hope I can sleep more than last night...).

Sailor Moon min vän, ödet är dolt, går ej att se, vad som väntar dig, står i stjärnorna...

Inga kommentarer: