torsdag, juli 06, 2006

Like a fairytale

Woke up early today, felt like visiting a temple before going to Mitaka and the Ghibli museum. When I got into the museum it was like walking straight into a fairytale where everything is Ghibli style. Really wonderful. Didn't mind having millions of kids running around either, I was like one of them anyway. Though it was pretty expensive things in the souvenirshop, otherwise I would have brought a ton of Ghibli stu. There was this short film too that was exclusive for the museum which I of course had to see. A really great one.

After the Ghibli Museum I went to Azabu-Juuban again visiting the Tokyo Tower (250 meters tall) and tried to discover some of the Sailor Moon areas around there. Managed to find some of them at least, but still no trace of either Usagi nor Naoko-sensei's house... Are they living underground?

Over and out.

Inga kommentarer: