onsdag, juli 05, 2006

Rain, period.

Quite a nice day we got ourselves today, rain, rainy season, phew, someone wanna hang on for some windowshopping?

Yesterday (day 16) I went to Ueno park and met a friend who is also visiting Tokyo at the moment. He and some of his friends took me downtown for some sightseeing visiting Harajuku and Todai University (for cheap lunch). The weather was good, the best I have experienced during this whole time staying in Tokyo. My friend also took me to Akihabara showing me some really nice shops.

Later in the evening I went to the Rainbow Bridge. The walkway was closed but I managed to get over by a really expensive monorail train (Y310 to go to the station on the other side of the bridge, plus the amout it cost me to get to the station right before the bridge walkway where I found out it was closed). Got home late that night and managed to find a Lawson store to buy a ticket to the Ghibli Museum.
Quite a day really.

Over and out.

Inga kommentarer: