onsdag, juli 12, 2006

Ending

With only 5 hp left I managed to throw a Burning Super Flare Extra Mix Plus spell attack on the final boss and beat the game. *Ending theme starts playing*

The flight home was the most annoying I have ever experienced. First, when I entered the plane, I found when I got to my seat someone had placed some small shoes in front of my seat because they thought no one would sit there anyway. Also the lady in front of me really wanted to have her damn bag under the seat where my bag were supposed to be (just because she was sitting near an exit door, just like me on the way here, but I had to put my damn bag in the above compartment). I managed to survive the 12 hour flight watching two movies and reading Harry Potter, though I had to stand out with this guy behind me constantly sneezing and coughing (not the usual ahem-coughs, these were like something that could make trees fall).

At Heathrow my biological clock was past midnight, still it was bright daylight outside so my head went so dizzy and I seemed like a walking zombie when trying to find out about which gate to go to.

The final trip went on with a 2 hour nightmare of children running around and people waving their arms beside you constantly knocking me out of my sleep.

When writing this I am up and running after one night's sleep (actually woke up 4 am local time). At the moment it feels like I have this horrible hangover, even though I haven't had any alcohol since graduation.

Thanks for reading all this, whoever visits this place.

---Japan journey over and out---

Inga kommentarer: