tisdag, juli 11, 2006

Final battle

First a resume of yesterday's news.

Went on with my packing-mania and then after sending my 6,5 kg of books I finally went out to have some lunch and headed towards Harajuku. Found a nice EuroDisneyland soundtrack there and went on to Akihabara. Could find no catpaws for cosplay anywhere ;_;, so I went on looking for more game soundtracks, which I could find none of. Made a final visit to Super Potato to fight the boss before the evil nightmare king's castle.

After pwning the boss I went on home to continue packing. Brought a mix of food from an AM/PM shop and ate a beautiful dinner on the top of the guest house roof below the full moon. The moon is really one of the most beautiful things in this whole universe. If anyone dared hurt it, I would do horrible things to this person. Long live the moon.

--End of yesterday's news.

So, at the moment I am sitting and waiting for the gate to open here at Narita Airport. The time is around 10.48 local time. I am getting really annoyed by this lady in front of me shouting about some nonsense...
Soon I will reach the nightmare king's room and the final battle will begin. Wish me the best of luck. Thank you for reading this far.

Over and out. *Final boss music starts* May the winds be with you forever.

Inga kommentarer: