torsdag, juli 06, 2006

Who let the rain out?

Reporting in from the not so rainy anymore Tokyo.
Yesterday (day 17) was terrible. It was raining until late afternoon/early evening. My shoes did not really like this kind of weather, neither did my clothes...
Went around Akihabara and to a place my friend took me to yesterday called Super Potato.
It must be (at least one of) the gates to heaven. I mean, in heaven everything must be made of pixles, in the background you hear blip-blip music and when you speak there comes nothing but wierd monotone sound effects followed by a square box above you with pixelized text...

Later that day I went to a ward (Tokyo is classified in smaller areas called -ku) Minato-ku where the area called Azabu-Juuban was located. For an old Sailor Moon-fan like me it was like heaven walking around this area where these mysterious sailor senshi might have been living several years ago (I suppose they live on the moon now though (actually I think I saw a girl in sailor uniform with two "ponytails" (?) while strolling around the area)). I suppose I will return there later this week for some more exploring...

May the winds blow in the right direction, over and out.

Inga kommentarer: