måndag, juli 03, 2006

Tokyo, finally.

The final part of my trip has begun. Arrived in Tokyo by 14.43 shinkansen from Osaka and it wasn't that hard finding my way to the hotel like before. This guest house is a little more convenient because I wont have to travel to the 9th floor up and down every time I need to go out. Quite a small room, not the nicest of views from the window but that gives me more reason not to "live" in the guest house all days.

Today I am hopefully going to meet a friend visiting Tokyo too. He doesn't live far away from here, though he is a little hard to get in touch with.
Will continue my backtracking "dairy" when I find my logbook somewhere in my backpack. Now I'll head up to the room for packing up my things (I do hope my poor things survived this nightmare up and down the stairs all the way from Osaka (who needs an elevator anyway?))

Over and out.

Inga kommentarer: